We have added more dates for THE TECH-SAFE HOME Webinar!
This 4-part webinar is presented in 2 sessions:
- First Steps to a TECH-SAFE HOME
- Defense In Depth (Software and hardware)
- The Dangers of Pornography & Predators
Each session will last approximately 1 hour and requires separate registrations. And, I just lowered the price 50% to $10/Session!!!
Monday, 24 August
Wednesday, August 26
The GOTOWEBINAR platform will be used via your browser. Viewing the webinar on a small screen is not recommended.
Like our FACEBOOK page to keep up with more webinars coming in the next few months!
Who should you tell?
Email them this link to this blog post, now!
CIRCLE HOME PLUS is a combined hardware/software approach to parental controls that builds upon the previous CIRCLE WITH DISNEY product that came out in 2015. This new system improves functionality and addresses compatibility issues that the earlier product had with some routers and gateways.
The CIRCLE HOME PLUS system provides the following parental control features:
- Location Services
- Assignment of individual profiles
- Assignment of specific devices to specific profiles
- Usage reporting
- Content filtering
- Bedtime Controls
- Time limits
- Off Time (no internet access)
- And the ability to PAUSE the Internet….remotely!
Let’s take a deeper look at CIRCLE HOME PLUS!
Continue reading Parental Controls Review: Circle Home Plus
Controlling what apps your child uses is an important part of modern parenting. For those families where both parents and kids are using Apple mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, & iPod) Apple has provided a feature called “Ask to Buy”!
Let us take a look at this very useful feature!
Continue reading Apple’s “Ask To Buy”: What Parents Need To Know
- An Apple ID is required for each person you wish to add to “Apple Family” and they must be signed into iCloud and iTunes
- Have an iOS device with iOS 8 or later, or a Mac computer running YOSEMITE or later.
- Android or Windows Phone users cannot be part or an Apple family